Wednesday, March 21, 2007




Ok, I know I have really been slacking with the posts lately. For that I am truly sorry. There doesn't seem to be much to report. Cassidy is feeling well (for now) and we have returned to our regular sleep schedule (most nights). We all have a little cabin fever and we cannot wait to be able to go outside to play. I mean really how much DORA and DIEGO can one family watch? Cassidy has started to whine a little more, and has no problem shaking her head "no" if she doesn't want to do something. Here are 2 pics from cousin Brady's 1st birthday. I can't find many pics that are good enough to post. Unfortunately, I took a little tumble last week and had the camera in my purse. The pics post fall seem to be a little blurry. I am hoping things will return to normal though. Anyway, this is how I found climbing Cass the other day. Mind you all I did was go to the kitchen to start lunch, I was gone maybe 2 minutes....More pics soon I promise

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home