I think she only like it because she can say "boat" and she has a boat to play with in the tub (oh ya, she also has Dora & Diego). See how curly her hair got after it was washed? I think (I hope) she is going to have hair like her momma. It just needs a little more time to grow. Not much else is new here, we are just getting a little restless waiting for spring. I don't know how much more indoor time I can handle. If I am ready for a change of pace Cassidy must be bored to death!!! She has now learned how to climb up on the couch, so we are really on our toes now. Luckily for us, she is so proud of herself when she climbs up, she say "momma" or "dadda" so we will look at her. That's how we know she is up to something.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home