Tuesday, February 20, 2007


Not much new to report here. Cassidy has started talking a little more, saying words from her favorite show "DORA". Words like "map" " backpack" and even "boat". She is really becoming a quisitive little girl, asking "what's that?" about everything she sees.
She is hacking her little head off at night but 100% fine during the day. I don't understand she has no other cold symptoms but the nights are awful! The MD checked her out yesterday and pronounced her healthy, but something just doesn't add up. I have a humidifier running in her room, but it doesn't seem to help at all. It is starting to get a little frustrating, but there doesn't seem like there is anything else we can do to help her.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boy I can't believe how big Carlita has gotten. I hope she feels better soon

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home