Friday, January 26, 2007

You'll Never Guess.....




Ok, so maybe you will. Cassidy is sick again. Shocking, I know. We went out to dinner to celebrate cousin Brendan's good grade on his Sitting Bull report and she was fussy as can be. We ended up leaving half way through the meal and when we got home her temp was 100.5 and she was really warm. She was glad to be home, though, she played with her toys before going to bed and seemed to be a little happier. However, she woke up this morning with a temp of 101.1, so we stayed home again. As I am typing this I can hear her coughing in her sleep and am unsure what lies ahead. Part of me thought her runny nose may be attributed to those teeth still coming in, but now I am not so sure. They say the average "day care baby" gets 10-12 colds a year. This would have to be #2, so only 8-10 more to go. Thankfully I have been at my job 7 & 1\2 years so I have 5 weeks of time off. I think I have used 2 weeks since Christmas. I hope to have some left for the nice weather!!!!!!
Here are some pics of Cassidy. Look at how curly her hair is, only after a tub and until naptime, then it goes back to being flat. While she was sick (the first time) she spent alot of time laying around watching DORA. And lastly, at least she was well enough to perform her rendition of "the itsy bitsy spider", yes, that is "down came the rain"!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home