I was really going to post some new pictures tonight, but realized I still have them all on my camera and not downloaded yet. So just a black and white update tonight and the pics will follow later this week. Since my last post we have been very busy with ear infections. Makenna has battled them most of the winter and had a really tough stretch from the last week in January through the 2nd week in February. I am happy to say she hasn't had one in 3 weeks and has been at her happiest in her short life. As I type this she is crying out from her crib, she went to bed with a fever and is a little under the weather, but no ear infection to speak of (yes she was checked at the MD today.) The rest will have to wait....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home