Friday, August 14, 2009

 
 
 
 

My last Friday of maternity leave.....I will be glad to go back to work however, Makenna has had the best week of her short life. She has been sleeping through the night of the last 11\12 days and is on a great napping schedule. It makes it so much easier to get things done around here. She has started to sit in her little BEBE POD, the small green chair that helps her to sit upright without falling over. She is talking, cooing and smiling all the time and whatever angst I was feeling earlier this summer has all but vanished. We have even heard a few short laughs!! Cassidy is excited to return to Mary's on Monday with Makenna in tow. Hopefully she won't drive Mary crazy (I mean Cass).
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

awwwwwwwwww!! they are so cute!!!

10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home