I know it has been awhile since my last post. Here's the short version. Makenna is now out of her swaddle at night and last week she started teething so the nights have been yucky. I think it is a combination of both and hope sleeping through the night returns once she has cut some teeth. She is talking like crazy, mostly when we are in the car and has started to use the Exersaucer. She is still fussy most nights after 5pm, but we have just started cereal so hopefully she will do better with a fuller belly. She weighed in at 15lbs 12ozs at her 4 month appt and was 25 inches long.
Cassidy is doing well, increasing her vocabulary more each day. She is going to start gymnastics hopefully next month, so that will give her an outlet for some of her excess energy. She will be 4 in 2 weeks, I can't believe that much time has gone by already. It seems like just yesterday we were hitting baby milestones with her.


1 Comments:
Unreal! Can your girls be any cuter?!
Happy birthday, Cassidy!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home