My little girl is all grown up. OK, that is only the way I feel, it probably (definitely) isn't the truth. She has just moved into her toddler bed and is so excited about it, she keeps asking when is it going to be dark, so she can go to bed.
We (Cassidy and I) battled a cold for 2 & 1\2 weeks, but finally have kicked it to the curb. We are eagerly awaiting the arrival of spring. That of course brings us thismuchcloser to the arrival of the baby (no, we still don't have a name). I am really starting to feel pregnant and having to keep up with a 3yr old can really tire me out! Cassidy did tell me this "Mommy, now that I have a big girl bed I need a TV so I can watch shows in my bed." I told her no, maybe when she was 10 we would talk about it. She then came out with "Then can I watch High School Musical?" So, apparently she likes to hang with the older crowd at daycare..... Some of her recent musings: she wanted to keep me forever, she hates red lights, and she has a new found liking for "sporks" (thanks to a cartoon). She is eagerly awaiting a spork delivery...stay tuned.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home