Wednesday, December 03, 2008

 
 
 
 
SO, where have we been for 2 months? Really I have no excuse other than I recently joined Facebook and couldn't pull myself away from the games in the beginning. I am better now, honestly I am. As you can see, the pictures I am posting are old also. By now, I am sure every one knows we are adding to our family.....Baby #2 is coming at the end of May. Everything here is going great my first trimester was not so great, just a lot of nauseous days, but I made it through and am just starting to show. We plan on finding out the sex of the baby, and should know in early January. We are hoping for another girl!!!! We finally told her the big news this weekend, and she is excited, although trying to explain "May" has not been easy. When she saw the ultrasound pictures she asked if she could see some lighter ones, that they were too dark for her to see.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home