Monday, February 09, 2009

 
 
 

Cassidy is currently seriously into the game of Memory (we have the Disney Princess version) and her Boston Red Sox hat. She has worn her hat everyday for the past 3 weeks. What makes it so funny is that she wears it with her dresses, which she has no intention of ever giving up!! The game of Memory started about a month ago, with only a small number of cards, and has progressed to the point that we have to play every night and we can now play with all 72 cards. She is very good at it!!! Especially when there are less than 20 cards left on the floor, she can just about clean up the board. Unfortunately she also is experiencing a severe case of "I'm going to win" or "I won". Most times she does win, but I recall cousin Brendan going through the same thing, and even now, losing anything makes him angry. We are trying to nip it in the bud, but have been unsuccessful to this point. The other big thing for Cassidy is racing (again she really loves to win). She will race to get her coat on, race to go potty, race to eat dinner, she even told me she won the sleeping race (she fell asleep before me). I think it is a Doyle gene because my sisters and I all have a competitive side in most everything we do.
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wow I can't believe how big Carlita is getting. How old is she now? Hope you are all doing well. I won't sign this because I think you know who it is.

6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home