Life....
We have been very busy lately. We are putting a 2nd bathroom in upstairs, so we have been displaced alot during the process. Spending alot of time at Gramma Pat's, Aunty Meg's and out and about has been our way of life lately. Cassidy is getting bigger every day. Her sign language skills are beginning to show through. She can sign: more, all done and eat, and she does them all at the right time (so they mean the right thing). We are still working on thank you and I am going to start please and drink now that I feel we have made some progress. Her hair is getting long enough for a pony tail on the top of her head (I thought we would never make it!). She is so much fun to be around now. You can see she is showing her first eye bump from a trip into a kitchen chair but all in all she is doing extremely well.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home