Saturday, March 18, 2006

Firsts...


















I cannot believe that this is true, but my sweet Cassie has her 1st tooth!!!
It cut through on the bottom right side on Wednesday. On Tuesday I noticed her gum in the area seemed to have a white spot but I could not feel anything with my finger. Sure enough by Wednesday her little tooth had popped through. (I'll try to get a picture.) We have seen such a huge improvement in her attitude and behavior since then. I thought she was miserable due to her cold the last 10-14 days but obviously she had some other issues! She also finally has rolled over for the 1st time, from her back to her belly on the left side. That happened Thursday. I know it sounds silly, but she is already getting so big, I could not help shed a few tears over the big events of the week. She isn't a little baby anymore, she is developing her own personality and her own likes and dislikes. I know many more changes are in store I just hope I am ready for the next big adventure.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Papa was right next to you on the floor when you rolled over for the first time. Sorry, I yelled and scared you but it was very exciting to be there for this special moment.

Love,

Papa.

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home