Sick Again
Our poor girl is sick again! She has the same runny nose and congestion, but this time she has a dry cough. Her nighttime sleep is terrible, she had been waking once after 8hrs or so, but now is waking twice a night and sleeping only 4-5 hours at a stretch. It is making for some really long nights. I stayed home with her for the past 2 days and all she wanted on Thursday was to be held all day long. I was exhausted by the time 4pm came. Today she seemed happier and did not need to be held all day, but her cough and runny nose seem worse than yesterday. I though the cereal would help her sleep better during the night, but she seems to have lost interest in it. She was very excited for her 1st feeding, but the next 2 nights I ended up putting the cereal in a bottle after she decided she did not want to eat from a spoon. I would rather not force her to eat cereal by hiding it in her bottle, instead I'll just try again in a few days and see if she is ready. Her sleeping was ok before the cereal. We will just wait and see what happens. On a side note: I am officially looking forward to spring and some nice weather. I have had it being cooped up inside!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home