Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day



Happy Valentine's Day. Today we went for Cassie's 4 month physical. She weighed in at 14lbs & 14ozs (75%) and was 25.5 inches (90%) and her giant melon head measured in at 17 inches (90%). We thought for sure her head would be off the charts, but I guess we were wrong!! She did get her2nd round of vaccinations today (3 shots), she cried really loud for 1 minute and then I fed her and she fell asleep in the car on the way home. As you can see she is wearing her cute V-Day outfit, compliments of my pal Kristen. Obviously we took these pictures before we went to the MD.

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day Carrie and Cassie!!

Love, Dad and Papa

9:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The "melon head" comments may come back to haunt you.

For the record Cass, I do not agree. I was "blessed" with a large head. Check out my silouette in Great-Grandma's dining room.

Papa

9:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't have much to do here today so I think I will "blog" you and Cassie all day.

Love,

Papa

9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it 9:39 already...my, how time flies when you're working hard!!

Papa

9:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Cassidy!!

Love you!!

Papa

9:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gotta make tea!!

Talk to you later!!!

Love,

Papa

9:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm back!!

Papa

9:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bye Cass...Time to head home...see you tomorrow!!

Love,

Papa

3:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Cassidy!!

Hi Mommy and Daddy!!

Papa

12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Friday Cassidy!!

Love,

Papa

9:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carrie,

I'm proud of the work you do with Cassidy everyday. I know it is a challenge but nothing you ever do will be more worthwhile than the love, time and effort you give to her.

Love,
Dad

1:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi s-t-r-e-t-c-h!!

You look like you're about 7 feet tall now...how the weather up there?

Love,

Papa

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home