Sunday, March 23, 2008






Happy Easter Everyone!!!!
What a nice day we had today. The bunny brought Cassidy a new baby, of course, and lots of little trinkets in her basket. She had a great day today and has just gone down for the night. She had no time for a nap today, in fact she only slept about 15 minutes in the car, but she was very well behaved for the entire day. She has picked up on some new things at daycare (I'm guessing that is where because I am not familiar them) "Cassidy, why are you putting that in your mouth?; 'eh-cause; Because why?; Nuffin" She also has started with this: "Don't touch me wor eva"
"My daddy is the boss wor eva" I don't know what to do with that.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She was a real princess. So much of her personality and nature brings me back to when you girls were small. It was (and is) an exciting time full of special moments. We enjoyed the day very much.

PS No one is allowed to have the Polly Pockets Water Park...except Papa!!!

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home