-Cassidy's language skills are growing at an unbelievable pace. Yesterday she found a package of fruit snacks and said "Momma, look what I found..that is so exciting!"
-Yesterday at the mall she saw a store with prom dresses and said "look at those dresses, I love to wear dresses, she that pretty one with the lace?" Ok--for those of you who know me, I own nothing with lace, I have no idea how she knows what lace is!!!!!!
-While we were at OLD NAVY she sat down on the floor and took her shoes off to try on a pair of summer shoes. When we told her she couldn't get shoes, she picked them up and walked away saying, "it's ok Momma, I will buy them."
-At Sears she tried on an Easter bonnet, then picked up a white patent leather child's purse and lace gloves and said "I need these, they are so pretty!"

1 Comments:
such a smart little princess!
I can't wait for Isabella and Cassidy to play together... hopefully soon :)
Post a Comment
<< Home