Saturday, November 03, 2007

Where have we been?







We haven't been doing very much. Here's what you missed. Cassidy turned 2 on Oct 6th. It was a nice day for a party, but I didn't get many good pictures due to my stinky camera, with low battery. I will sort thru them tomorrow and post any that are decent. Cassidy discovered Cinderella, some of you may have already seen those pictures or movies. For Halloween she went as Ariel, The Little Mermaid. She wasn't really herself that night and getting her to walk to people's doors was a challenge. After 10 houses she decided she would rather stay in her carriage and eat a tootsie pop. We went with Brendan, Brady and company so that made for some frustruating moments, with all the whining and what not. Brady on the other hand, had a great time and had no issues with greeting strangers for candy. He was a skeleton and Brendan was Randy Moss (pics to follow). Now that we have finally finished updates to the living room (carpet installed 10 days ago), we have brought Cassidy's play kitchen home for good. And not a moment too soon. She loves to play kitchen. Today we hit a huge yard sale of toddler\baby items. It was at a local middle school and there were probably 40 families selling there things. I was thrilled to find a Little Tikes square plastic table w\ 3 yellow chairs for only $15. She was going to get a new one for Christmas but she saw it and sat down at the table in the middle of the school gym, crying for something to eat. Needless to say there was no way I was going to be able to hide it from her. It makes a great addition to her kitchen area (our living room). Even with daylight savings time I still need more sleep, I'll take that extra hour, but I don't think Cass will let me have it tomorrow morning, so I am off to bed. Promise more pictures tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home