Unfortunately I lost my brand new camera. I have only a few pictures to post and they were taken with my old camera that has a tendency to blur images. Last weekend we went to Canobie Lake Park , an amusement park in southern N.H. www.canobielake.com
1. Cassidy and Brady on their 1st ride, it was on a 2 seater firetruck. As soon as it ended Cassidy said "I want more" and Brady used his sign for more.
2. Brady signing more.
3. Cassidy and Brady riding on the kiddie boats, Brady leaning over and dipping his hand in the water.
4. Brendan making a toothy grin on the bumper cars.
5. Leeny holding her hand over her bangs so they didn't get wet on the wettest ride.
I am sad to think I had an entire memory stick full of photos. But sadder still the camera was only 1 month old. Here's to overtime!!!!!Maybe I can get a new camera before too long.
Cassidy is doing well on the potty. She is still telling me poop when she has to go and I put her on her seat and after a few minutes and a little wandering in the bathroom low and behold a poop!!!
Today we bought one of the insert potty seats for the big potty and she peed on the big potty twice today. We'll have to see how this works out. She has started putting thoughts together now. After watching the Red Sox on tv, she said "Mama, Doodoo hiit ba"
translation "Mama, Brendan hit the ball". We spent a lot of time at Brendan's baseball games so far this summer.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home