Saturday, June 02, 2007

Aunty Leeny comes home from a 10 day trip to China tomorrow. I know Cassidy will be thrilled to see her. Leeny went with a family she babysits for on their journey to adopt a little girl, Annie. They have a blog where they have been keeping friends\family updated on their trip so we have been able to show Cass some pictures. We have been trying to explain to her what is going on but I know she doesn't understand. She has been calling for her every time the phone rings or when I pick up the phone to dial out.I think that this is the longest time (by far) that she has ever gone without seeing her. We did get a call from her last Monday morning and Cassidy said HI LEENY on the phone, but then ran away to play with her toys. Cassidy is at that age where she wants what she wants when she wants it. I try to tell her that we are doing something later in the day, visiting Meg, going to the store, whatever it may be and she just starts crying not because she doesn't want to, but because she wants to do it NOW. So I have been trying to tell her that her Leeny is coming home tomorrow and we already left her a welcome home message on her cell phone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home